Our multilingual staff is ready to help.
Skip to content

I-601A Waiver of Unlawful Presence

A game-changing solution for undocumented individuals from the best in immigration law.

Discover the I-601A provisional waiver, a game-changing solution for undocumented individuals. Tailored specifically for undocumented immigrants residing in the U.S., this waiver allows those limited by unlawful presence to seek a status adjustment. Unlike the I-160 Inadmissibility Waiver, the I-601A provision waiver applies exclusively to individuals who are unlawfully present within the U.S. Find out how this extraordinary opportunity enables applicants to apply for the waiver within the U.S. before embarking on their Consular interview overseas. Once approved, the I-601A provisional waiver paves the way for provisionally waiving the applicant’s unlawful presence. The final step? Departing the United States to apply for an immigrant visa with the approved provisional waiver at a U.S. Consulate abroad. Unveil the possibilities today!

Once the I-601A provisional waiver is approved, the applicant’s unlawful presence will be provisionally waived.  The applicant will be required to depart the United States and apply for an immigrant visa with the approved provisional waiver at a US Consulate outside the United States.

Proven Results

Understanding the I-601A Waiver of Unlawful Presence

  • It’s crucial to investigate if there are any other grounds of inadmissibility before departing the United States. Once your immigrant visa is approved and you enter the United States, you attain permanent residency (that coveted green card status!). Expect your green card to arrive by mail shortly after being admitted with the immigrant visa. Now, to qualify for the I-601A unlawful presence waiver, your application must satisfy the following eligibility requirements for the I-601A waiver:

    1. be eligible for an immigrant visa, through family, employment, or investment;
    2. has a qualifying family member that is a US citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident Spouse or Parent;
    3. the qualifying relative will suffer extreme hardship if they were to live outside the US with the Applicant or if required to live in the US without the Applicant.
    4. must be inadmissible for unlawful presence only. You are not eligible to adjust status because you entered the U.S. unlawfully.

Start the  I-601A Waiver process by filling out the form below

[wpforms id=”111″]

Schedule A Consultation